Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nap Time

So I run full tilt pretty much all the time, even when I am sleeping I am busy, active and running around constantly.  I have incredible amounts of energy, get lots accomplished until it all catches up with me.  My body tells me that if I don't make the decision to lay down and rest then it is going to make that decision for me, usually at inconvenient times.

Today was one of those days.  I have been going, going, going this week and my body finally sad take a break, so today was interspersed with short naps.  I love naps, I usually wake up refreshed after about 45 minutes.

Wish I had something more profound but that is the N word that occupied my day, that and NO but that post will have to wait for another day.

2 comments:

  1. Take the time to learn all that you can for a better play bazaar job. There are hundreds of online programs that you can satta king fit into anyone's schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small business budgets will satta king definitely appreciate the break their wallet enjoys. A little creativity with the resources you already
    satta king have for advertising means you can cut your costs down significantly.

    ReplyDelete